Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I got my copies!

Today was an exciting day in my house, I got my copies of the Business of Being Born in the mail. I've already got a date to share it with a friend later this week. She's been excited to see it since we first spoke of it and she's glad I got my extra copy to share with her. Opportunist. and cheap skate. Ha. I'm glad to share it, after all that's why I bought two copies.

As I was picking up the package from the apartment office, an idea dawned. A movie night at the community center showing the documentary to the residents. As it is a student family community, childbearing is not only a prerequiste for living at the complex, its also a common reoccurence in families. So that will be a project I'll be working on. Coming soon to UW Family Housing!

No comments: