Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Moving to Canada

That's not true, but based on the current economic status of the United States, my husband and I have been in serious talks about moving out of the country, temporarily, after he finishes his PhD. To underscore some of our reasons why we would move out of the United States, see this funny from jibjab.com

Its not about the abortion, or medical marijuana but I do admit that public radio sans pledge drives is very appealing. Really, my husband and I see ourselves as elitists who are in need of the Expatriot, Liberal, Intellectual's Theocracy Escape Plan.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That is so funny!

Unknown said...

Moving Publications is Canada's only publisher producing guides for people relocating to Canadian Cities. The guides contain all the information about canadian cities.The most famous physicist in the world could be moving to Canada to work at a prestigious institute.
---------------------
jnnywllms

social media optimization