I need some help to keep my blog going so I'm using this exercise to help me along.
1. The lesson I learned yesterday was the Zoomazium at the Woodland Park Zoo is a cool place to take little boys to play.
2. The airport is where friends and family meet.
3. All these years my husband and I both may be gluten sensitive.
4. Nothing happened when I arrived, just how I like it to be.
5. The truth is nature works really well, most of the time.
6. The laughter is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Peter coming home from school, tomorrow my plans include yoga and Sunday, I want to have a discussion about A Mother in Heaven with my Relief Society class!