Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LDS Birth Insights

Its late, but they are still accepting submissions. Posted from Rixa's blog: Stand and Deliver
If you are LDS and have stories/insights to share about your pregnancy, birth, or postpartum experiences, please contact Felice Austin at The Gift of Giving Life. She's writing a book "to encourage women of [the LDS] faith to make conscious choices about pregnancy, birth, and beyond." I'm honored to be collaborating with her on this project. Your stories can be long or short and can cover a range of topics. Please send in your stories soon; she'd like to receive all stories by the end of January.


I am still preparing an essay to submit, adapted from my recent post "What Birth Means to Me". Oh the pressure of polishing a piece of writing! I may blog, but I'm not a writer. I may put together a good research paper but creative writing is a whole 'nother realm.

No comments: