Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Save Money and Trees by...Changing Your Margins

I like the idea of putting my voice out there for positive change, and not just in the birth community, but also in ways to make our world a better place. When it comes to saving paper, or trees, or gasoline, I'm all for it. That's why I'm sharing this petition.

Tamara Krinsky has started the Change Your Margins petition. Her theory is that enough people can ask Microsoft to change the width of the margins as a way to save paper usage. Yes, people could do this independently, which I typically do, or Microsoft could be told that enough people are doing and would like the corporation to take the action of changing the widths of the margins for their users convenience and to make a green statement.

So please take a moment to add your name to the petition.

No comments: